- In using the Website, you agree that you will not:
- provide WCS with any information that is inaccurate, misleading or incomplete, including but not limited to, information relating to your identity and your financial position;
- violate any applicable laws;
- use the Website for an unlawful purpose; and
- distribute viruses, spyware, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software.
- WCS, its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees and information providers make no representation or warranty of any kind, that the content of the Website, its functionality, or operation is error free, free from any defect or that defects will be corrected. The content is presented to you for illustrative purposes and as general information, it is not intended to be specific advice, and you should not rely on this information in making any decision about your finances, credit worthiness or related matters. You should seek and receive specific advice from a trained professional prior to making any decision and conduct your own enquiries to ensure that you are familiar with all the aspects of your unique situation.
- Score Up and its affiliates will not be liable for any damages, real or assumed, direct or indirect, punitive or consequential incurred as a result of the use of the Website, or the information or materials contained within the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, any loss of income or profits, damages to third parties, contractual responsibilities, negligence or any tort.
- Aspects of the Website contain information about the law designed to help you understand the credit repair process. This is legal information, not legal advice.
- WCS recommends you consult a lawyer and/or any other relevant professional to obtain professional assurance that our information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation.
- Where we provide hypertext links from or to third party sites we do so for convenience and information purposes only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products, resources or services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking, and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Website, including the availability of any feature, database, content, web page materials, product information and prices on the Website at any time without notice or liability. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Website without notice or liability.
- By entering your details into the Website and pressing submit, you authorise WCS to act as your agent to exercise your rights to obtain access to all of your individual and commercial credit information in the possession or control of any credit reporting agency. This authority applies in connection with an application, by you for credit or having sought advice in relation to credit.
- The terms of retaining WCS will be provided to you once you decide to retain the services of WCS.
- Where a broker engages with a client of WCS, both the broker and the client provides WCS an irrevocable authority to engage in full and frank disclosures with their broker using our online portal or other method of communication, and authorise WCS to request (or provide) any client details or other necessary information from their broker, and the broker warrants that they have gained permission from the client for WCS to update the client’s broker simultaneously, prior to or following when an update is provided to the client by WCS.
- You have a right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report by contacting the credit provider and/or the credit reporting agency directly. However, neither you nor any credit restoration organisation have the right to have fair, accurate, current, and verifiable information removed from your credit report. You may be charged a reasonable fee for this service.
- You have a right to obtain a copy of your credit report from a credit agency. You may be charged a reasonable fee for this service.
- You may, on your own, notify a credit agency in writing that you dispute the accuracy of information in your credit file. The credit agency must then reinvestigate and modify or remove inaccurate or incomplete information. The credit agency may not charge any fee for this service. Any pertinent information and copies of all documents you have concerning an error should be given to the credit agency.
- If the credit agency reinvestigation does not resolve the dispute to your satisfaction, you may send a brief statement to the credit agency, to be kept in your file, explaining why you think the record is inaccurate. The credit agency must include a summary of your statement about disputed information with any report it issues about you.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to Australian copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You are authorised to display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information, including software, on the Website, or otherwise distributed by us (“Content”) on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in doing so remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
- All materials contained on the Website are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by WCS or the party credited as the provider of the content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any content on the Website. Permission is given to view the material on the Website and save that material only for your personal reference. Copying or storing of any content for a use other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from us or the copyright holder identified in the individual content copyright notice.
- Subject to the above, you may not modify copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on the Website in any way unless you obtain our prior written consent. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you through your use of the Website.
- You agree to receive marketing material through emails from WCS. If you do not wish to continue this service, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that you do not wish to receive emails from us. Upon your request, we will endeavour to suppress the contact details you provided when accessing the Website from our database. Unless and until you opt up, WCS may communicate with you using the contact details you provided when accessing the Website.