The Australian Privacy Principles govern how we collect, use, hold and disclose your personal information.
Wardle Consultancy Services Pty Ltd ACN 645 695 987 | Australian Credit License Number 531768 and our related businesses, Score Up and Wardle Consultancy Services (“WCS”, “us”, “we” and “our”) are committed to respecting the privacy of your information and recognise the need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information that you share with us.
Our commitment in respect of personal information is to abide by the Australian Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Cth).
Personal Information Collected
Where reasonable and practical WCS will collect your personal information directly from you or your representative with your explicit permission.
We may collect the following Personal Information from or about you, where the information is reasonably necessary for our business purposes, including to provide our Services to you:
- name, gender and date of birth;
- driver’s licence or passport details, and Medicare card details;
- phone number, email address, residential address and previous address;
- credit information that may be relevant to a correction request or a complaint that is raised through Credit Bureaus; and
- any other information that you provide to us or authorise us to collect when you download and install the Score Up App or in connection with a specific Service offered on WCS’s Website and or Score Up App.
Once you make an application with WCS, as part of our assessment process we collect information relating to your identity, your income, your current financial commitments, and your household budget.
By submitting a request for contact on the Website, you agree to give authority to WCS to access your consumer and commercial credit information held by a Credit Reporting Body on your behalf. This authority applies to assisting you in dealing with a credit reporting body or credit provider in relation to an application for credit or having sought advice in relation to existing credit.
When we access your file it is as an access seeker and is not listed as a credit enquiry and we use this information to identify the correct options for your financial situation. This information is held on our internal database and is not disclosed to unrelated entities without your permission. Your information may be disclosed to other entities if it forms part of the solution offered to you.
Use and Disclosure of Information Collected
Any information you provide to WCS is strictly confidential and covered by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Cth). WCS may keep a record of any information you provide including but not limited to your financial, personal and contact details. WCS will only use or disclose your personal information we collect about you:
- for the purpose of which it has been collected;
- for related purposes for which you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the information;
- for marketing our products and services to you (see ‘Contact and Option to Opt Out’ below);
- where you have consented to us using or disclosing your personal information; and
- where we are required or otherwise permitted to do so by law.
Generally, WCS will collect your personal information for the purpose of:
- applying for and receiving a copy of your credit report;
- viewing your credit information files held by any credit reporting agency/body;
- conducting a search of the Personal Property Securities Register for the purpose of assessing your credit status and history;
- seeking to procure any alteration to a credit information file held by any credit reporting agency;
- negotiating with any person who has provided credit to you, or with any third party for whom WCS identify have provided a guarantee or indemnity;
- varying the terms on which credit was provided to you to enable you to satisfy any obligations, and to seek legal advice on your behalf;
- verifying your identity to comply with professional and legal obligations;
- to respond to or provide services in relation to comments, enquiries or request made via the WCS website; and
- complying with any legal obligations that we may have to collect and hold such information.
Unless the services provided to you by WCS necessitate the disclosure of your personal information overseas, and you are reasonably aware of that necessity, we will not disclose your personal information overseas without your prior consent.
We will only collect sensitive information from you when:
- it is reasonably necessary for one or more of the services WCS is providing to you;
- you consent to the collection of the information; or
- we are required or authorised by law to collect the sensitive information.
Information Collected for Statistical Purposes
When you look at WCS’s website, our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information of your server address for statistical purposes.
- Your top-level domain name (for example, .com, .gov, .au, .uk, etc);
- Pages you accessed;
- Documents downloaded; and
- Type of browser you used.
Contact and Option to Opt Out
From time to time, WCS may contact you via email or by phone, with information regarding products and services, upcoming and/or current events from WCS. If you do not want to receive emails or phone calls from us in the future, please let us know by sending an email to us at email@example.com and telling us that you do not wish to receive emails or phone calls from WCS.
If you supply us with your postal address, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on products and services or upcoming and/or current events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address
Access and Correction
We will provide you with access to the personal information we hold about you. To access your personal information or remove your information from our database please contact us using the contact details below.
If you believe that the personal information WCS holds about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please contact us immediately using the contact details below.
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information by storing it in a secure environment. We will also take reasonable steps to protect any personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Please include the following information:
Include the concerns you would like addressed.
If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may wish to contact our external dispute resolution scheme, Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) on 1800 931 678 quoting our membership number # 83401 alternatively you may also submit a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner contact link as follows https://www.oaic.gov.au/about-us/contact-us/